Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase from the Cadelle Leather eBoutique or becoming a Cadelle Leather member signifies acceptance of these terms.
General Terms and Conditions:
– By submitting an order or becoming a member of Cadelle Leather, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
– Products and prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
– Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. But please be assured that we make every effort to get your goodies to you as quickly as possible. If a delay occurs with a courier/postal service this is unfortunately out of our control.
– Advertised prices are in Australian dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax).
– Orders must be paid for in full prior to dispatch and delivery of your Cadelle goodies.
– At Cadelle Leather we make every effort to display our products and colours as accurately as possible. Due to variance in computer monitors, other device screens and different lighting, products and colours may result in colour variations shown on the website and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be completely accurate.
– Promotional offers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase sale items.
– Cadelle Leather will not be held responsible for any damage to any products after delivery.
– The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and as such are liable for any taxes, duties or taxes applicable.
– We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time.
– Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
– This website is owned and operated by “Cadelle Pty Ltd trading as Cadelle Leather” ABN 33 165 995 746.
– You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.